If you have not prevailed in a civil or criminal case or trial -
or if you have received an unfavorable decision
from the Social Security Appeals Council -
we are willing to talk to you about filing an appeal.

Give us a call at 207-762-2244


LINK to the Opinions Page of The Maine Supreme Court